Tri-Valley SOCKs (Stepping Out for Cancer Kures)
Volunteer Job Opportunities for support of the
April 18, 2020 Walk Event...
* Route Marking & Decorating
* Route Safety – must be 18 or over or paired with an adult
* Food Preparation
* Pre-Walk Gym Set Up Support
* Registration Support
* Pit Stop Set Up, Support & Take Down
* Raffle Prize Support
* Event Partner Set Up Support
* Finisher’s Party Set Up, Support & Tear Down
* T-Shirt Distribution Support
* Goody Bag Stuffing
* Luminary Sign-Up & Set-Up
* Route Un-Decorating – Sunday, April 19th
Calling All Bralunteers!!
An event this big does take a lot of help! So come join us -- we would love to have you. wonderful We have many different ways you can help us. Check out some of our volunteer (Bralunteer!) opportunities listed below and then click on: SIGN UP for the one(s) that interests you! Not sure what you want to do? Just let us know at: [email protected]. We will find you something! Please email with any questions, as well.